Terms and conditions of use
published on 04 June 2018
These terms and conditions apply between the Users of this Store, and Show Stores, the owner and operator of this Store.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect Your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Store. If You do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, You should stop using the Store immediately.
“User” means means any third party that accesses the Store and is not either (i) employed by Show Stores and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Show Stores and accessing the Store in connection with the provision of such services. Users may also be referred to as “You”, “Your” etc.;
“Store” means the website and mobile applications which provide access to view and purchase goods related to the Programme.
“Show Stores” means Monterosa Productions Limited, trading as Show Stores, a company registered in England and Wales (no. 04761325) with registered office at 5-9 Hatton Wall, London EC1N 8HX, United Kingdom. Show Stores may also be referred to us “Us”, “We”, “Our” etc.;
“ITV” means ITV Studios Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (no. 03106525) whose registered office is at The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT.
“Programme” means the television programme “Love Island Series 1” produced by ITV;
“Love Island Apps” means the iOS and Android apps published by ITV on the Apple AppStore and Google Play Store, and distributed free of charge.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order You are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In order to contract with Show Stores you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to Us. We reserve the right to refuse any Request from You if we have reason to believe these conditions are not met.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
For avoidance of doubt, Your order will be fulfilled by Show Stores, and ITV is not responsible for the processing, fulfilment or delivery of your order.
Please see our Delivery & Refunds (will be hyperlinked in webview) page for details of delivery options.
Delivery times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which We will not be responsible.
All orders for non-personalised products are eligible for a full refund (including initial delivery charge) if returned within 14 days of the date you receive the goods.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to return Your products(s). Returns are by post and at Your expense. Please keep Your proof of postage to confirm that items have been sent back within the return period.
Personalised products are eligible for a full refund only if they are faulty. Unfortunately we cannot replace or refund personalised products for other reasons. We will require photographic evidence
Please contact us at email@example.com to send an image of the damage and We will process a refund or replacement for you.
For damaged/faulty goods, our Returns Policy is as follows
- Within 30 days, We will then either send you a replacement or refund your payment, depending on your preference. Refunds may take up to 10 working days from the date We issue them until they appear in your account.
- Between 30 days and 6 months, We will send you a replacement item. If no suitable replacement is available, We will refund your payment.
- After 6 months, We are unable to offer a replacement or a refund
Intellectual property and acceptable use
All Content included on the Store, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Show Stores or ITV. In these terms and conditions, “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Store, including any such content uploaded by Users.
By continuing to use the Store you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Store shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Store without the owner's prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the Content on a device screen. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Show Stores.
- You may not use the Store for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Store or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Store;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Use of the Store is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference. To view the Privacy and Cookies Policy, please refer to https://realtime.store/pages/privacy
Availability of the Store and disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Show Stores makes available through the Store (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Show Stores is under no obligation to update information on the Store.
The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- Whilst Show Stores uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Store is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Show Stores accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Store.
- Show Stores reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Store including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Store unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude Our or Your liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our or Your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude Our or Your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of Our or Your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Show Stores accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of Your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer Our rights under these terms and conditions where We reasonably believe Your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Store from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions together with the Privacy and Cookies Policy contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Show Stores details
- Show Stores is a trading name for Monterosa Productions Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 04716325 whose registered address is 2nd Floor, 5-9 Hatton Wall, London, EC1N 8HX and it operates the Store within the Love Island Apps. The registered VAT number is GB820521178.
You can contact Show Stores here